- Planning Services
- Case Studies
- About Us
- Contact Us
Planning Support For Architects
AFA Planning Consultants offer a range of support services for architects, architectural technologists and surveyors.
Some examples of our Architect Support Services
- Your clients’ Planning Application or Planning Appeal Prepared, managed and submitted
- Provision of supporting planning statements
- Site planning appraisals
- Full support on planning advice
We regularly handle appeals for architects and other professionals who provide architectural services. AFA Planning Consultants consistently have a very successful win rate, well above the national average. View recent cases by clicking through to our Appeals Won Case Studies page.
How The Relationship Normally Works
Either acting directly with your client
Strictly through you so that as far as the client is concerned, it is your company that is undertaking the appeal for them.
The unique attraction about our architect support services is that all of our planners are appeals specialists currently work as senior planning officers or who have had substantial experience in that role. Through AFA Planning Consultants we allow them to also work for private clients, although of course those who currently work for councils would not handle any case in their own immediate council districts or where there may be a conflict of interest.
We offer you and your clients:
- Chartered town planners, i.e. members of the Royal Town Planning Institute
- Wide ranging expertise and experience presenting planning applications & appeals from domestic extensions right through to very large commercial projects
- Every aspect of an appeal dealt with for you and on a highly confidential basis
- Special insight of how the system works and how planning inspectors think, including all the latest appeal decisions, to put your client’s case across in the strongest possible way
- A team of senior planners who are uniquely placed to identify and take advantage of any weaknesses in the refusal, plus draw attention to the strengths of the case.
- Appeal method – advice given on the most appropriate way forward.
Support Services for Architects- Fees
Our very low overheads mean that our fees will always be extremely competitive.
- Initial desktop assessments. A quotation for the full appeal or application would be included within initial assessments.
- Payment – can be flexibly structured if you wish, e.g. most payable when we submit the application or appeal.
- You get – a reduced fee for regular business.
For other support services, please contact us or see the Consultancy page of the site.
Contact A Planning Expert
Initial consultation is always free with no pushy sales team.
Recent TestimonialsLoading Quotes...