- Planning Services
- Case Studies
- About Us
- Contact Us
Consultancy For Planning Professionals
Support your clients with added planning expertise
Whether you are an architect, a surveyor, a solicitor or someone else within the building industry, we can work with you to successfully meet your client’s needs. We can give you access to experienced planning experts to improve the success rate of your client’s applications and appeals.
All our planners are actually full time senior council planning officers who currently work for other councils, as well as other planners who have substantial experience in that role. This means they are able to represent your interests using their special insight into how the system works and how other planners think.
Our Planning Consultancy Services For Industry Professionals
We offer a range of planning-related services to help support your business, and we operate on a confidential, third party basis. So you can get on with other more pressing work-related matters. Here’s how we could help to support your business:s think.
- Feasibility studies and pre-application advice
- Advertisement consent applications
- Listed buildings & conservation applications
- Retail planning applications
- Planning enforcement cases
- Planning Appeals
- Design & Access Statements
- Permitted development rights assessment
- Change of use applications
- Expert witness service for solicitors
- Assessments of permitted development rights
- Assessments of whether a development has been built materially in accordance with the planning permission
- Site visits to obtain evidence
- Written proofs of evidence
- Giving expert evidence at public enquiries or at court
Let Us Handle Your Appeals, So You Can Focus On The Job In Hand
If you’re an architect or planner, you may be interested to know that we can provide Planning Appeal services where an application has been refused. This allows you to concentrate on other areas of work, whilst leaving the complexities of the appeal to our experts. In this way, we can act on a consultancy basis reporting directly to you, rather than your client. As you’d expect, all matters are treated in the strictest of confidence.
See how we can help you today. E-mail or call us on 0800 088 6414 to discuss your business needs.
Contact A Planning Expert
Initial consultation is always free with no pushy sales team.
Recent TestimonialsLoading Quotes...